Dear Bride and Groom,
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. We thank you for allowing us to positively contribute in making your big day ever so special.
Please read carefully our Terms and Conditions, for which if you secure your ‘Deposit’ hereafter confirm you agree. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you feel the need to ask additional questions prior to securing your wedding date by way of the deposit.
Terms and Conditions of Hire
1. The ‘Owners’ refers to ‘G&J’ trading as ‘Elegance Décor’.
2. The ‘Hirer’ refers to the commissioner of services from Elegance Décor.
3. The ‘Hired Goods’ shall be all goods and services listed on the final invoice inclusive of verbal or written requested late additions of goods post completed final invoice.
4. At all times Hired Good remains the property of the Owner however the Hirer is responsible during the ‘Hire Period’.
5. The start of the ‘Hire Period’ of the Hired Goods shall be the ‘Event Date and Time’ as stated on the final invoice.
6. The end of the ‘Hire Period’ of the Hired Goods shall be the ‘Event Expiry Date and Time’ as stated on the final invoice.
7. The Owner must be notified of any extension to the Hire Period 24 hours prior to the start of the Hirer Period otherwise the Hirer will be charged £100.00 per additional hour accordingly.
8. The Owner reserves the right to decline extension of the Hire Period and will dismantle and remove Hired Goods as per initial agreement.
9. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that the venue is ready for dressing at the times stated for the Hirer Period. Any delays can result in further charges being incurred by the Hirer or the abandonment of commissioned services by Elegance Décor.
10. The hiring of the goods for the Hire Period is secured only when the Owner is in receipt of a Deposit which in turn confirms you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
11. Midpoint Payment as stated on final invoice must be satisfied in full.
12. Final Payment for all Hired Goods is required as stated within the final invoice but always one calendar month before the Hired Period.
13. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring and confirming that the Owner has received all payments.
14. The Hirer will satisfy any invoice for material costs prior to the date of final payment as stated in the final invoice.
15. By way of the Hirer satisfying the final invoice, the Hirer is by way accepting the Owners Terms and Conditions. These are the terms and conditions to which the Hirer will be contracted.
16. No alteration or substitution to the Terms and Conditions will be valid unless agreed in writing by both parties.
17. Your full payment for the Hired Goods is non-refundable. However, if for any hitherto unknown reason the Owner cancels the Hirer Period you may be entitled to a full-refund.
18. The Hirer will be charged at full replacement value for any loss and damages of Hired Goods. The Owner will not accept substitutions for loss and damages of Hired Goods and reserves the right to charge for loss of earnings due to lost/damaged Hired Goods.
19. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the conditions of the Hired Goods are inspected prior to accepting responsibility of the Hired Goods.
20. The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Goods during the Hiring Period.
21. Under no circumstances will the Owners liability exceed the invoice value of the goods hired.
22. Hired Goods are to be assumed by the Hirer as combustible.
23. No naked flame will be incorporated into the Hired Goods without prior written permission from the Owner.
24. During the Hirer Period, the Hirer shall be solely responsible to ensure that the Hired Goods are legally insured. The Owners shall in no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra cost incurred caused by the Owners negligence or other default in the performance of the Owners duties.
25. All Hire Goods must be considered non-edible.
26. All children and young people under the age of 18 years old must not touch the Hired Goods.
27. Only staff associated with the Owner may transport, assemble, relocate and collect the Hired Goods unless prior written permission is given to the Hirer by the Owner.
28. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the Hired Goods are returned to the Owner undamaged and in the same condition as at the start time of the Hire Period.
29. Please note the Hirer is solely responsible to arrange for the venue floor plan to be completed and in the position where you want the Owner to assemble Hired Goods. The Owner will not rearrange the layout of the floor plan unless agreed beforehand with the Hirer. The Owner reserves the right to reposition the floor plan in accordance with health and safety concerns or for the betterment of artistic enhancements.
30. The Hired Goods will be assembled and collected by Elegance Décor once only during the Hirer Period.
31. The Owner reserves the right to use any photography taken during the Hire Period for promotional purposes unless otherwise instructed beforehand by the Hirer.
32. The Owner can offer recommendations regarding sizes and colours of Hired Goods to be used, however the owner accepts no responsibility if such items are not suitable or to the hirers personal taste.
33. Owners will endeavour to supply the specific Hired Goods requested, however reserves the right to substitute an appropriate alternative where necessary.
34. The Owners will make every reasonable effort to deliver and collect the Hired Goods at the times / dates specified for the Hire Period, however will not accept liability for cost incurred if times / dates cannot be complied with due to unforeseen circumstances or ‘acts of God’.
35. The Owners shall not in any capacity have responsibility for the cleaning of the venue.
36. The Owners will adhere to a zero tolerance of any hitherto unknown verbal, physical of either direct or indirect abuse toward Elegance Décor staff and the contract will be terminated with immediate effect without a financial lose incurring to the Owner.
37. The Owners accept no responsibility to the Hirer for the refund of the deposit made to commission the venue.
38. The Hirer shall make reasonable provisions for Elegance Décor staff to receive a meal and fluids.
39. The Hirer will be financially responsible to satisfy any hitherto unknown parking costs incurred be Elegance Décor.
40. The Hirer will be financially responsible to satisfy any hitherto unknown Congestion Charge costs.
41. The Owner’s, Elegance Décor, shall provide to the Hirer free of charge an ‘Event Photography Service’ which constitutes to the overall Hired Goods during the Hire Period unless explicitly declined by Hirer.
42. ‘Event Photography Service’ is a portable photography studio and roving photographer.
43. The Hirer hereby agrees that the Owner will be the sole and exclusive Event Photography Service present and operational at the event during the Hire Period.
44. The Hirer will be responsible for providing a suitable space for the Owner to effect the Event Photography Service.
45. The Hirer to identify to the photographer(s) important individuals which s/he wants photographed during the event. The Owner, Elegance Décor, will not be held accountable for not photographing desired guests if there is no one to assist in identifying and gathering people for photograph's. The Owner, Elegance Décor, is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography.
46. The Hirer hereby agrees to arrange with immediate effect the cessation of operations at the event of any hitherto unknown Event Photography Service (excluding the bride and groom’s wedding photos captured by their wedding photographer) not directly associated with Elegance Décor.
47. The Owner reserves the right to arrange with immediate effect the cessation of operations at the event of any hitherto unknown Event Photography Service not directly associated with Elegance Décor.
48. The Hirer hereby agrees to arrange with immediate effect the cessation of operations of any hitherto unknown guest, venues staffs or any other personal attempting to make photographic use of Event Photography Service equipment provided by Elegance Décor during the Hire Period.
49. The Owner reserves the right to arrange with immediate effect the cessation of operations of any hitherto unknown guest, venues staffs or any other personal attempting to make photographic use of Event Photography Service equipment provided by Elegance Décor during the Hire Period.
50. The Hirer agrees that the Event Photography Service is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site/venue management and the Hirer agrees to accept the results that may occur from said guidelines. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is solely the Hirers responsibility.
51. The Hirer will be responsible for any damages incurred to The Owner’s Event Photography Service equipment by way of fault of Hirer’s guests, venues staffs or any other personal at the Hirers venue/event.
52. The Owner will reserve the right to present to the guests of the Hirer photo images available to purchase as a memento of the special day unless explicitly declined by the Hirer.
53. IMAGES and COPYRIGHTS: Photographs/images produced by The Owner, Elegance Décor, are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved). Upon The Owner surrendering of photographs to the Hirer, the Hirer is granted limited license to use and or display resulting images for personal use only and images may not reproduced, altered, copied or sold without prior written consent from the Owner.
54. IMAGES and COPYRIGHTS: The Owner, Elegance Décor, will produce to the Hirer a high resolution digital disk of watermarked images captured during the Hirer Period with limited printing rights, enabling the Hirer to make prints for personal use only but may not copy, or re-distribute the disk in any manner. The Hirer must obtain written permission from, and compensate the Owner prior to the Hirer, its associates, friends or relatives publishing or selling the photographs.
55. IMAGES and COPYRIGHTS: The Hirer hereby grants the Owner, Elegance Décor, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Subject(s), and items included in the images for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same; and to copyright the same. The Hirer hereby releases the Owner, Elegance Décor, and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
56. The Owner, Elegance Décor grants the Hirer permission to share images provided on social networking websites, with family and friends, and on vendor websites provided that the watermarked images remain unaltered and textual credit is explicitly given to the Owner, Elegance Décor.
57. The Owners will make every reasonable effort to deliver and collect the Hired Goods at the times / dates specified for the Hire Period, however will not accept liability for cost incurred if times / dates cannot be complied with due to unforeseen circumstances or ‘acts of God’.
58. The Owner will not accept liability for revenue loss resulting from venues deposit should Hired Goods not be withdrawn from the venue within specified times.
59. The Owner, Elegance Décor, takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event those photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond the Owner’s control, the Owner, Elegance Décor, liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the portrait package.
I declare that I am the Hirer and that I have read and agree to abide by the above Terms and Conditions of the Hired Goods for the stated Hired Period confirmed by way of securing a Deposit.